TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- How To Use Essential Oils For Skin Care?
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
"He's on tour with us. He's a Spice Boy," Contactmusic quoted Beckham"s wife and band member Victoria, as saying. Meanwhile Beckham has shown off his Golden-bulge in a sexy underwear ad for Giorgio Armani. The full-frontal shot is the LA Galaxy star's first US advert for the Italian underwear giant, with more planned for the future.
Becks has signed a three-year deal, rumoured to be worth about 20 million dollars and his images will be plastered on billboards in major cities such as New York, Los Angeles, London, Milan, Rome, Paris and Tokyo. The campaign has been shot by renowned fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.