TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Jon Bon Jovi reportedly hates bandmate Richie Sambora's girlfriend Denise Richards, and wants to ban her from joining the group on tour. Singer Jon is said to be fed up with the 'Wild Girls' actress distracting the guitarist and has made it clear to Richie he prefers it when she is not around. A source told the New York Daily News newspaper: "Jon does not like Denise. She's distracting. There's too much media attention when Denise is around, and Jon thinks she's really annoying and doesn't like when Richie's around her."
The final straw came when Denise travelled to Dublin to see the band during their 'Have a Nice Day' tour last year, prompting a media circus. The situation is allegedly so serious Richie's place in the band could be under threat. The source added: "Bon Jovi the band is literally just Jon Bon Jovi. Everyone else is an employee, like a member of staff." Bon Jovi's representative has vehemently denied the reports, saying they are simply "not true". Richie and Denise started dating last year, while she was in the middle of her bitter divorce battle with ex-husband Charlie Sheen and the rocker was involved in his own divorce from estranged wife Heather Locklear - who was once a close friend of Denise's.