TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Friday, November 16, 2007
Washington (ANI): Canadian singer Celine Dion has intimated that her forthcoming world tour could turn out to be her last, as she wants to concentrate on motherhood. The 'Think Twice" singer who already has one child, Rene Charlies, 6 with husband Rene Angelil, is reported to be keen to add a new member to her family.
However, Dion has denied any chances of a pregnancy till she wraps up her "Taking Chances" tour, during which she will undertake over 100 performances in 85 cities. "If I had a child now I'd never want to go back on the road again," Contactmusic quoted Celine Dion, as saying.
The Canadian singer is likely to kick off her world tour from February 14, 2008 and conclude it by the end of January 2009.