TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Friday, November 16, 2007
Washington (ANI): Canadian singer Celine Dion has intimated that her forthcoming world tour could turn out to be her last, as she wants to concentrate on motherhood. The 'Think Twice" singer who already has one child, Rene Charlies, 6 with husband Rene Angelil, is reported to be keen to add a new member to her family.
However, Dion has denied any chances of a pregnancy till she wraps up her "Taking Chances" tour, during which she will undertake over 100 performances in 85 cities. "If I had a child now I'd never want to go back on the road again," Contactmusic quoted Celine Dion, as saying.
The Canadian singer is likely to kick off her world tour from February 14, 2008 and conclude it by the end of January 2009.