TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Washington (ANI): Eagles rocker Don Henley is tired of questions concerning the inspiration behind the group"s iconic song 'Hotel California". The 60 -year-old singer rubbished all the myths stating that Satanism was at the song's centre, and said that the lyrics of song were merely an observation of life in America in the 1970s.
"It's so boring," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying. Henley said that the song was basically about the dark underbelly of the American dream. “It's basically a song about the dark underbelly of the American dream, and about excess in America which is something we knew a lot about," he said.