TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
New York (ANI): American rapper Jermaine Dupri has taken a swipe at Justin Timberlake, in his new autobiography. The 35-year old is very livid at the 'Sexyback" star as he didn"t stand up for Dupri"s ladylove Janet Jackson during her 'wardrobe malfunction" at the Super Bowl as Timberlake was present along with her on stage.
"I think Justin Timberlake is a talented performer. But he's very ordinary looking. He could be any skinny white kid from the suburbs of Orlando," New York Post quoted him, as writing in his autobiography. “You could go to the mall and find another Justin. He doesn't make his style interesting even when he's onstage," he added.
Dupri also commented about the 26-year old singer in his autobiography, 'Young, Rich and Dangerous" saying that Justin doesn"t have the star looks. “To me, he just doesn't look like a star," he wrote.