TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Monday, November 05, 2007
London (ANI): Veteran rockers The Eagles have displace Britney Spears from the top spot of the UK Top Five. The band released their first album 'Long Road Out of Eden" after a 33-year gap, and saw it going straight to the top spot on the charts. Coming in at the second spot was Britney Spears, who despite all her troubles, made it big last week when she topped the charts with her new album 'Blackout".
Third on the list was guitar group The Hoosiers with their album 'The Trick to Life", reports the BBC. Rounding off the top five was Robert Plant&Alison Krauss" 'Raising Sand" and Whitney Houston"s 'The Ultimate Collection" which came in fourth and fifth place respectively.
The top five list for the UK Album Chart as per Official Charts Company is:
1. Eagles, Long Road Out of Eden
2. Britney Spears, Blackout
3. Hoosiers, The Trick to Life
4. Robert Plant&Alison Krauss, Raising Sand
5. Whitney Houston, The Ultimate Collection