TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Thursday, October 04, 2007
London, (ANI): Britney Spears" family is terrified that they will “turn on the TV and find out she"s done something terrible to herself." And, the mounting concern comes from none other than the pop singer"s aunt Chanda McGovern, who told The Sun that Britney"s family was very worried that she is nearing breaking point. Ms McGovern also revealed that Britney"s family is begging the singer to take a break from LA and come back to her hometown of Kentwood, Louisiana.
“We are very worried that things are going to spiral out of control," the paper quoted Ms McGovern, as saying. “Instead of her turning to her family she is going to turn to the friends she has been hanging with — and the partying and drugs. “And whether it be intentionally or accidental, there may be a drugs overdose. “We are worried about suicidal tendencies in her. “Everything is spiralling down and she has not got a backbone — a family member to help her.
“We fear that one day we may turn on the TV that she"s done something terrible to herself." McGovern also reveals that the family was not surprised that Britney lost custody of her kids. “The kids came second and her party life came first so it really wasn"t a shock that the kids have been taken away from her. It was just very disappointing. “You just want to reach out and grab her and hug her and tell her you love her. I want to knock some sense into her and say, 'Britney — wake up!"
“It"s almost like it"s a nightmare and we want her to wake up from it. “But she"s a grown woman. She knows how to make her mind up and she"s choosing the wrong path. “It"s heartbreaking. Everybody is human, but she needs to come back down to earth. Her mother was always her backbone. Since they"ve fallen out everything has gone to hell."