TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Saturday, September 29, 2007
London,(ANI): Former 'Beatles" Sir Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr are set to perform before their fans in Liverpool next year to celebrate the city being chosen as the European Capital of Culture, but they will be highlighting different concerts. Ringo will open the new Liverpool Arena on January 12 with 'Eurythmics" guitarist Dave Stewart. Their performance will be part of the Liverpool The Musical.
A number of star performances, including No Fakin Djs, Echo And The Bunnymen, The Christians and The Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra will also highlight the event. Meanwhile, McCartney is set to perform at The Liverpool Sound concert at Anfield stadium on June 1, reports the Sun. McCartney"s last Liverpool performance was on the same date in 2003. It was on the same day that Sgt Pepper"s Lonely Hearts Club Band was released in 1967, and 'The Beatles" first auditioned for George Martin in 1962.