TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is What The Supreme Court Had To Say About The Rafale Deal — 12 Points
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 1 — Live Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Old Debit/ATM/Credit Cards To Become Invalid From 31 December
- Delivery Boy Eats Food Before Delivering It [Video]
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Washington (ANI): Jazz legend Frank Sinatra was positive that he had been a musician in a past life, for he kept hearing chords, musical things and symphonies in his head. His pal and the only female member of his Rat Pack Shirley Maclaine disclosed the Academy Award winning star's spiritual secrets, and revealed that he had indulged in deep chats with her and his 'pallies' Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jr about his past life.
"Frank got very interested in reincarnation. He visited the Pope at the end of his life and we had talks about his belief that he lived before, and that he had had an experience with music in that life," Contactmusic quoted Shirley, as saying. She added: "He talked a lot to me about how he was always hearing these chords and musical things, symphonies, in his mind all his life. He thought it came from a previous existence. She informed that Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jr and Sinatra himself were quite spiritual people like her.
"Sammy (Davis Jr.) was very interested by the dark side of spiritual things. That's why he always walked around with all those bodyguards and wore those gold chains." Sinatra died of a heart attack on May 14, 1998 at the age of 82.