TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Washington (ANI): Jazz legend Frank Sinatra was positive that he had been a musician in a past life, for he kept hearing chords, musical things and symphonies in his head. His pal and the only female member of his Rat Pack Shirley Maclaine disclosed the Academy Award winning star's spiritual secrets, and revealed that he had indulged in deep chats with her and his 'pallies' Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jr about his past life.
"Frank got very interested in reincarnation. He visited the Pope at the end of his life and we had talks about his belief that he lived before, and that he had had an experience with music in that life," Contactmusic quoted Shirley, as saying. She added: "He talked a lot to me about how he was always hearing these chords and musical things, symphonies, in his mind all his life. He thought it came from a previous existence. She informed that Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jr and Sinatra himself were quite spiritual people like her.
"Sammy (Davis Jr.) was very interested by the dark side of spiritual things. That's why he always walked around with all those bodyguards and wore those gold chains." Sinatra died of a heart attack on May 14, 1998 at the age of 82.