TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
George Michael and Andrew Ridgeley are planning a spectacular Wham! reunion show at London's new Wembley Stadium. The 80s pop duo are excitedly working on their comeback performance, 21 years after their last concert, 'The Finale', at the old Wembley Stadium in 1986. A source at the new 90,000-seat stadium said: "It would be a fantastic show. They're still very popular and we think they would fill Wembley out." George and Andrew are reportedly planning to fly to the US this summer to start recording tracks for a new album, with the possibility of a tour later.
George, 43, made his wishes of a reunion known last year, and asked Andrew to join him on stage at London's Wembley Arena last December. Andrew, 41 - who now lives a quiet life in Cornwall with his wife and son - pulled out at the last minute because he was too nervous. Since the band split, George has gone on to have a successful solo career. His debut album 'Faith' sold over 20 million copies worldwide.