TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Thursday, November 15, 2007
London (ANI): Spice Girls star Geri Halliwell and George Michael's friendship has taken a severe blow after he failed to write the girl band's comeback single. The situation emerged when Geri asked George, whose 2004 album 'Patience' entered the charts at No1, to write their first comeback single. However, he took too long to write the song, which resulted in Halliwell loosing patience and deciding to team up with fellow Spice Girl Emma Bunton to write 'Headlines (Friendship Never Ends).
"George was more than happy to write a song," The Sun quoted a source, as saying. "But Geri was frustrated how long he was taking to finish it. "She wrote Headlines (Friendship Never Ends) with Emma instead. George was furious. He has been fed up with Geri's 'Me, me, me' attitude. "She's still really good mates with his boyfriend, Kenny Goss, who's been acting as a go-between in their battle," the source added.