- Geri Halliwell breaks up with millionaire boyfriend Anton Kaszubowski?
- Geri Halliwell breaks up with boyfriend
- Geri Halliwell ready for Spice Girls reunion for Olympics
- Emma Bunton says her pregnancy brings closer to Spice Girls
- Geri Halliwell's wedding with beau not far off?
- Spice Girls to perform in 2012 Olympic games
Thursday, November 15, 2007
London (ANI): Spice Girls star Geri Halliwell and George Michael's friendship has taken a severe blow after he failed to write the girl band's comeback single. The situation emerged when Geri asked George, whose 2004 album 'Patience' entered the charts at No1, to write their first comeback single. However, he took too long to write the song, which resulted in Halliwell loosing patience and deciding to team up with fellow Spice Girl Emma Bunton to write 'Headlines (Friendship Never Ends).
"George was more than happy to write a song," The Sun quoted a source, as saying. "But Geri was frustrated how long he was taking to finish it. "She wrote Headlines (Friendship Never Ends) with Emma instead. George was furious. He has been fed up with Geri's 'Me, me, me' attitude. "She's still really good mates with his boyfriend, Kenny Goss, who's been acting as a go-between in their battle," the source added.