- Geri Halliwell breaks up with millionaire boyfriend Anton Kaszubowski?
- Geri Halliwell breaks up with boyfriend
- Geri Halliwell ready for Spice Girls reunion for Olympics
- Emma Bunton says her pregnancy brings closer to Spice Girls
- Geri Halliwell's wedding with beau not far off?
- Spice Girls to perform in 2012 Olympic games
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
London (ANI): Spice Girls star Geri Halliwell wants some celeb pals for her 18-month-old Bluebell, too. Geri has invited her fellow UN Ambassador Angelina Jolie and her family to All the Spice Girls reunion concert as she feels Brad and Ang's kids - Maddox, six, Pax, three, Zahara, two, and one-year-old Shiloh - are perfect for her child.
"Geri dotes on Bluebell and only wants the very best for her. Geri has sent personal invites to Angelina. She has a lot of respect for her, as a fellow UN ambassador and for the charity work she does," the Mirror quoted an insider, as saying. "She also thinks she is an amazing mum, and believes it would be lovely for Bluebell to meet her children," the source added. Geri has also sent out personal invites to Nicole Kidman and one to tennis ace Roger Federer.