TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
London (ANI): Spice Girls star Geri Halliwell wants some celeb pals for her 18-month-old Bluebell, too. Geri has invited her fellow UN Ambassador Angelina Jolie and her family to All the Spice Girls reunion concert as she feels Brad and Ang's kids - Maddox, six, Pax, three, Zahara, two, and one-year-old Shiloh - are perfect for her child.
"Geri dotes on Bluebell and only wants the very best for her. Geri has sent personal invites to Angelina. She has a lot of respect for her, as a fellow UN ambassador and for the charity work she does," the Mirror quoted an insider, as saying. "She also thinks she is an amazing mum, and believes it would be lovely for Bluebell to meet her children," the source added. Geri has also sent out personal invites to Nicole Kidman and one to tennis ace Roger Federer.