TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
London (ANI): Spice Girls star Geri Halliwell wants some celeb pals for her 18-month-old Bluebell, too. Geri has invited her fellow UN Ambassador Angelina Jolie and her family to All the Spice Girls reunion concert as she feels Brad and Ang's kids - Maddox, six, Pax, three, Zahara, two, and one-year-old Shiloh - are perfect for her child.
"Geri dotes on Bluebell and only wants the very best for her. Geri has sent personal invites to Angelina. She has a lot of respect for her, as a fellow UN ambassador and for the charity work she does," the Mirror quoted an insider, as saying. "She also thinks she is an amazing mum, and believes it would be lovely for Bluebell to meet her children," the source added. Geri has also sent out personal invites to Nicole Kidman and one to tennis ace Roger Federer.