TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Thursday, July 26, 2007
The members of American hard rock band Guns N' Roses will reunite to mark the 20th anniversary of their album 'Appetite For Destruction' at an event in Los Angeles at the end of the month, but the group's lead singer Axl Rose will not accompany them.
Stephen Adler, the band's drummer, has revealed that the group's original members Slash, Izzy Stradlin and Duff McKagan will perform together at the event that take place at Los Angeles' Key Club on 28 July.
An advertisement on the club's website says that the occasion will be celebrated with performances by the drummer's band Adler's Appetite and LA Guns, which spawned Guns N' Roses.
"I'll be down there with my band and Slash, Izzy (Stradlin, guitarist) and Duff (MCKagan, bass) will be there too. It's gonna be great," Contactmusic quoted Adler as writing on the website.
While Rose's reunion with his old bandmates seems uncertain this time, Adler is still hopeful of a full reunion of the group.
"Axl and I spoke to each other in Las Vegas recently, and I know there's a chance. It's just too big," Contactmusic quoted him as saying. "Whatever the Stones make when they play, we'd triple it. It'd be ridiculous not to do it. He can't be that goofy," he added.