TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Chris Martin has got revenge on the bully who made his school days a misery. The Coldplay frontman recently ran into his former tormentor and smugly relished introducing his gorgeous actress wife Gwyneth Paltrow. Chris is quoted by Britain's The Sun newspaper as saying: "I bumped into a guy who used to give me hell at school. He was a bully who said I couldn't make anything of myself. I had great pleasure asking what he was up to now. He wasn't up to much. Then I turned around and said, 'This is my wife Gwyneth.'
His face dropped and he looked really embarrassed. "It was a proud moment. I'm not one to get my own back and look for revenge - but that was pretty sweet." Chris, who attended Dorset's private Sherborne School, admits he was a painfully shy pupil and his musical interests isolated him from other students. He said: "I wasn't the happiest at school. I was good at sport but I was quite geeky. I was a bit of a swot and just wanted to do music."