TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
"Heather is telling friends that relations have broken down so badly between her and her lawyers she will have to sell her new house to pay the debt," Contactmusic quoted a source, as telling the Sunday Mirror. "This Christmas she's been facing up to losing her home. It's a shame as she and Bea have just started to settle there," the source added.
The former Beatle bought the nine-bedroom home in East Sussex, England, for his estranged wife, and the house is so close to his own property that it gives him easy access to his four-year-old daughter Beatrice.