TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Thursday, November 22, 2007
London (ANI): Heather Mills former sister-in-law is not so surprised by the animal activist"s rant against estranged hubby Sir Paul McCartney, because she has acted this way before. Dianna Karmal Davies has slammed Mills saying, 'I"ve heard it all before"- because all the accusations the 39-year-old levels at McCartney, were similar to the stories about her brother after they divorced in 1991.
“It was sad it was happening in front of millions of viewers, but I"ve seen that many times," The Sun quoted her, as saying. “It"s almost a replica of what my brother went through," she said. “The control situation, the volatility, the arguments, the running away, it"s almost classic," she added.