TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Thursday, November 22, 2007
New York (ANI): Heather Mills and her publicist are on a rampage to bring a halt to the news media outlets which dare to make fun of former model. The 39-year old"s rep Michele Elyzabeth told Page Six that ever since Mills" split from estranged hubby Sir Paul McCartney, the media had gone out of its way to make fun of her, and it was no longer acceptable. "Heather married Paul McCartney, period. It's not going away. And during this divorce they [the media] will need access and are not going to get it," New York Post quoted her, as saying. "They are [bleep] holes. There are limits and they make fun of her. They've crossed the line," she said.
Elyzabeth and Mills are so angry that they've already cut off communication with some of the news outlets. "They want to make fun of her? Now CBS is out. 'Inside Edition,' out. Most British press, including the Daily Mirror and The Mail, out," Elyzabeth said. The backlash from Mills came after the media ripped into her for urging people to try drinking milk from rats and dogs instead of cows, because according to her cows are exploited by humans. In her defence Elyzabeth said that Mills was joking, but she was serious about the milk.
"She was joking about the rats. But she was serious about the milk. It is very bad for people, especially children. A cow can only give so much," Elyzabeth said. She added that Mills was 'furious" over the way the rat story was reported: "She told me, 'you can only take so much, then you become numb. Everything I do, people take it apart."