TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Friday, July 27, 2007
It seems that supermodel Heidi Klum has landed quite a few food benefits after marrying British rocker Seal. The German ramp queen recently confessed that being married to the British soul vocalist and songwriter has its advantages, especially the "perfect and precise" food customs.
"Whenever I come to England, I love going in the cabs - and the bread where they cut the corners off and put a little but of cucumber in it, very thin. It's so perfect and precise," The Sun quoted her, as saying. "And the tea. In Germany you only drink tea when you're ill. Now that I'm married to an English man I drink a lot of PG Tips," she added.
Meanwhile, Klum, who married Seal in May, 2005, on a beach in Mexico, insists that there won't be any more additions to their family for the time being, for they just don't have enough space in their house. The 34-year-old is mum to three kids - three-year old daughter Leni with Italian Formula 1 boss Flavio Briatore, and two sons, Henry, one, and Johan, eight months, with Seal.
"Not right now, our house is pretty full!" she said.