- Joe Jackson, Michael Jackson’s Father, Dies Of Pancreatic Cancer In Las Vegas
- Throwback: A 8 Year Old Hrithik Roshan Aping Michael Jackson's 'Thunder' Moves Is Priceless!
- Puneeth Rajkumar Draws Inspiration From Two People For Dancing
- Nawazuddin Siddique To Don A Hat Of Michael Jackson In SRK Starrer Raees!
- British Actor Joseph Fiennes To Play Michael Jackson In Road Trip Drama Movie!
- Hollywood Celebrities With Unexpected Hidden Talents
The singer will however, be ringing in 2008 in a somewhat family affair when on New Year's Eve, he performs in a Jackson Five reunion show in Atlanta, Georgia. The show will take place at Studio 72 club that is owned by little sister Janet Jackson"s beau Jermaine Dupri.
Dupri recently said: "It's the Jackson 5 Party. I swear to you, it's going to be the biggest party this town has ever seen. At midnight I'm gonna empty the whole club and put everyone in the parking lot and I'm going to light the lot up with a fireworks show." Jackson was recently spotted with his three kids in New Jersey. He is currently 162.5million pounds in debt.