TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
The singer will however, be ringing in 2008 in a somewhat family affair when on New Year's Eve, he performs in a Jackson Five reunion show in Atlanta, Georgia. The show will take place at Studio 72 club that is owned by little sister Janet Jackson"s beau Jermaine Dupri.
Dupri recently said: "It's the Jackson 5 Party. I swear to you, it's going to be the biggest party this town has ever seen. At midnight I'm gonna empty the whole club and put everyone in the parking lot and I'm going to light the lot up with a fireworks show." Jackson was recently spotted with his three kids in New Jersey. He is currently 162.5million pounds in debt.