TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Washington (ANI): Had Jamelia not been a singer, she would have become a child psychologist.
The singer admitted that she really wanted to take up the profession, and that she had always wanted to work with children. "A child psychologist. This is what I wanted to do before I was offered my record deal. It's important to inspire children," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
Meanwhile, the pop star Jamelia has announced her engagement to long-time partner footballer Darren Byfield. The "Superstar" singer threw a surprise birthday party for Bristol City player in Birmingham on Oct 7 after performing a gig at London's Olympia.
At the bash, Darren got down on one knee in front of family and friends and asked the mum-of-two to marry him.