TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
"I took two weeks to myself where I didn't tell anybody. Only one of my friends knew because I needed to work out what I would do for myself before I let anyone's opinion affect my decision. Then I told my parents and my friends. I was scared, but I had to do what was right for me," The New York Post quoted Jamie, as saying.
Jamie's 52-year-old mom Lynne has admitted that she never expected such news coming from her younger 'conscientious' child. "I didn't believe it because Jamie Lynn's always been so conscientious. She's never late for her curfew. I was in shock. I mean, this is my 16-year-old baby," said Lynne.
Janie, when asked about telling her mom about the pregnancy just before Thanksgiving, she said: "She was very upset because it wasn't what she expected at all. A week after, she had time to cope with it and became very supportive." However, after having several issues with Britney, Mama Spears can breathe a little easy as Jamie Lynn seems to have already planned to raise her kid in Louisiana, "so it can have a normal life."
After12 weeks into an unplanned teen pregnancy, Jamie revealed that the news came as a shock to her and boyfriend Casey Aldridge - the father of her unborn baby. "It was a shock for both of us, so unexpected. I was in complete and total shock and so was he." However, she gave an ironic comment on premarital sex keeping in mind her present condition.
"I definitely don't think it's something you should do; it's better to wait. But I can't be judgmental because it's a position I put myself in," she said. Britney however was kept in dark about her sister's pregnancy.