TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
London (ANI): Kate Moss and boyfriend Jamie Hince had a major showdown after the latter discovered that the supermodel had been calling her ex-boyfriend, Pete Doherty. The Kills singer, who has been dating Moss for over a month, got upset after learning that she had been in touch with the Babyshambles frontman during his stint in rehab clinic, Clouds House.
"Jamie was livid when he heard about Kate's calls to Pete, he really likes her and wanted things to work out," the Daily Mail quoted a source, as saying. "Things were going well but it is clear that Kate is still head over heels in love with Pete and she simply can't let him go — even though she knows she probably should," the source added. Recently, Pete's minder and close pal Johnny Jeannevol revealed how Kate is still obsessed with Pete and is desperate to win him back.
"Kate was ringing him up all of the time concerned for his well-being, then he started quizzing her about the new bloke and she was evasive," Jeannevol said. "She's obsessed with him - hopefully she will stay away from him this time," he added. After the reported row, Kate fled to her countryside home in the Cotswolds, while Jamie remained in London.