TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
London (ANI): Kate Moss and boyfriend Jamie Hince had a major showdown after the latter discovered that the supermodel had been calling her ex-boyfriend, Pete Doherty. The Kills singer, who has been dating Moss for over a month, got upset after learning that she had been in touch with the Babyshambles frontman during his stint in rehab clinic, Clouds House.
"Jamie was livid when he heard about Kate's calls to Pete, he really likes her and wanted things to work out," the Daily Mail quoted a source, as saying. "Things were going well but it is clear that Kate is still head over heels in love with Pete and she simply can't let him go — even though she knows she probably should," the source added. Recently, Pete's minder and close pal Johnny Jeannevol revealed how Kate is still obsessed with Pete and is desperate to win him back.
"Kate was ringing him up all of the time concerned for his well-being, then he started quizzing her about the new bloke and she was evasive," Jeannevol said. "She's obsessed with him - hopefully she will stay away from him this time," he added. After the reported row, Kate fled to her countryside home in the Cotswolds, while Jamie remained in London.