- Jennifer Lopez confused by love
- Entertainment Industry Is Challenging For Women Feels Jennifer Lopez
- I Grew Up With Holes In My Shoes Says Jennifer Lopez
- Everything I Do Is For My Children Says Jennifer Lopez
- When Leonardo DiCaprio Was Pranked By Jennifer Lopez And James Corden!
- Must See! Golden Globes Awards 2016 After Party Pictures!
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
New York (ANI): She is worth millions of dollars, but it seems pop star Jennifer Lopez is a little behind on paying a pending bill of limousine company.
J.Lo owes more than 16,000 dollars to limousine company Spiegel Limousine Corp. since the July premiere of her Spanish film "El Cantante".
Lopez also ordered cars for hubby Marc Anthony, stylist Ken Paves, sister Linda Lopez, and a slew of hangers-on.
However rather than paying up for services rendered, Lopez is fighting them over the bill.
"Jennifer is being very difficult," The New York Post quoted honcho Sherif, as saying.
"We've been calling for several months to collect on the bill. When I asked why they aren't paying, the account person claimed nobody had authorized the transactions," Sherif added.
The singer's representatives apparently disagreed with Spiegel over how much is owed for the time when the cars had to wait for passengers.
"The bills were being reviewed because there were some inaccuracies. An amount has been decided on, and payments are being made," Lopez's reps said.