TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
New York (ANI): She is worth millions of dollars, but it seems pop star Jennifer Lopez is a little behind on paying a pending bill of limousine company.
J.Lo owes more than 16,000 dollars to limousine company Spiegel Limousine Corp. since the July premiere of her Spanish film "El Cantante".
Lopez also ordered cars for hubby Marc Anthony, stylist Ken Paves, sister Linda Lopez, and a slew of hangers-on.
However rather than paying up for services rendered, Lopez is fighting them over the bill.
"Jennifer is being very difficult," The New York Post quoted honcho Sherif, as saying.
"We've been calling for several months to collect on the bill. When I asked why they aren't paying, the account person claimed nobody had authorized the transactions," Sherif added.
The singer's representatives apparently disagreed with Spiegel over how much is owed for the time when the cars had to wait for passengers.
"The bills were being reviewed because there were some inaccuracies. An amount has been decided on, and payments are being made," Lopez's reps said.