TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
New York (ANI): She is worth millions of dollars, but it seems pop star Jennifer Lopez is a little behind on paying a pending bill of limousine company.
J.Lo owes more than 16,000 dollars to limousine company Spiegel Limousine Corp. since the July premiere of her Spanish film "El Cantante".
Lopez also ordered cars for hubby Marc Anthony, stylist Ken Paves, sister Linda Lopez, and a slew of hangers-on.
However rather than paying up for services rendered, Lopez is fighting them over the bill.
"Jennifer is being very difficult," The New York Post quoted honcho Sherif, as saying.
"We've been calling for several months to collect on the bill. When I asked why they aren't paying, the account person claimed nobody had authorized the transactions," Sherif added.
The singer's representatives apparently disagreed with Spiegel over how much is owed for the time when the cars had to wait for passengers.
"The bills were being reviewed because there were some inaccuracies. An amount has been decided on, and payments are being made," Lopez's reps said.