TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
New York (ANI): Jennifer Lopez"s career has hit a new low after her new album 'Bravo" sold just 53,000 copies in its first week. The opening sales of her sixth album make it her only non-English album that has failed to bracket 100,000 in the debut week, reports the New York Post. After a several successful movie appearances, J. Lo released her first studio album, "On the 6," in 1999 that sold 112, 000 units.
Her subsequent albums, "J-Lo" and "This is Me . . . then "sold 273,000 and 314,000. The latter album, released in 2002, was at the time of her highly publicized relationship with actor Ben Affleck was a hot topic. In 2005, the Bronx native's "Rebirth" album sold 261,000 copies and landed at No. 2 on the Billboard charts.
However, after her marriage to singer Marc Anthony, she has been out of the spotlight, Apart from Bravo"s miserable opening, her hubby"s efforts to tap on their Latino fan base with "El Cantante" has yielded no results too. The small budget, limited release movie conjured only 7.6 million dollars.