TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
New York (ANI): Jennifer Lopez"s career has hit a new low after her new album 'Bravo" sold just 53,000 copies in its first week. The opening sales of her sixth album make it her only non-English album that has failed to bracket 100,000 in the debut week, reports the New York Post. After a several successful movie appearances, J. Lo released her first studio album, "On the 6," in 1999 that sold 112, 000 units.
Her subsequent albums, "J-Lo" and "This is Me . . . then "sold 273,000 and 314,000. The latter album, released in 2002, was at the time of her highly publicized relationship with actor Ben Affleck was a hot topic. In 2005, the Bronx native's "Rebirth" album sold 261,000 copies and landed at No. 2 on the Billboard charts.
However, after her marriage to singer Marc Anthony, she has been out of the spotlight, Apart from Bravo"s miserable opening, her hubby"s efforts to tap on their Latino fan base with "El Cantante" has yielded no results too. The small budget, limited release movie conjured only 7.6 million dollars.