TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Washington (ANI): American pop star Jessica Simpson has got her new beau; Dallas Cowboys" quarterback Tony Romo, just in time for the two-year anniversary of her split from Nick Lachey. The 27-year-old singer spent Thanksgiving with Romo, 27.
According to a source Simpson also showed up to watch him at a Texas home game Thanksgiving Day and referred to him as "my man" to friends. The alleged couple also dined at the Dragonfly restaurant in the Hotel ZaZa in Dallas with Simpson"s parents, Joe and Tina, and her pal (and former assistant) CaCee Cobb and her beau, actor Donald Faison.
“They were all laughing," US Weekly quoted a source, as saying. Romo has recently been linked to Sophia Bush, Britney Spears and Alli Sims. He has also dated Carrie Underwood. However, the pair, who first met last year have only been hanging out for just a week, Jessica is introducing him as “her Man" to friends. "She"s already saying they"re dating. She"s crazy!" a pal said.