- Jessica Simpson Accused Of Coming Drunk On HSN, Slammed On Twitter
- Jessica Simpson & Eric Johnson's Fifty Shades Inspired V Day
- Miranda Kerr, Taylor Swift, Khloe Kardashian & More Celebrate Thanksgiving
- Jessica Simpson Gets Candid About Kids And Marriage With Ryan Seacrest
- Jessica Simpson delivers Eric Johnson's first child
- Jessica Simpson defended by a former US State Governor
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Washington (ANI): American pop star Jessica Simpson has got her new beau; Dallas Cowboys" quarterback Tony Romo, just in time for the two-year anniversary of her split from Nick Lachey. The 27-year-old singer spent Thanksgiving with Romo, 27.
According to a source Simpson also showed up to watch him at a Texas home game Thanksgiving Day and referred to him as "my man" to friends. The alleged couple also dined at the Dragonfly restaurant in the Hotel ZaZa in Dallas with Simpson"s parents, Joe and Tina, and her pal (and former assistant) CaCee Cobb and her beau, actor Donald Faison.
“They were all laughing," US Weekly quoted a source, as saying. Romo has recently been linked to Sophia Bush, Britney Spears and Alli Sims. He has also dated Carrie Underwood. However, the pair, who first met last year have only been hanging out for just a week, Jessica is introducing him as “her Man" to friends. "She"s already saying they"re dating. She"s crazy!" a pal said.