TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Washington (ANI): American pop star Jessica Simpson has got her new beau; Dallas Cowboys" quarterback Tony Romo, just in time for the two-year anniversary of her split from Nick Lachey. The 27-year-old singer spent Thanksgiving with Romo, 27.
According to a source Simpson also showed up to watch him at a Texas home game Thanksgiving Day and referred to him as "my man" to friends. The alleged couple also dined at the Dragonfly restaurant in the Hotel ZaZa in Dallas with Simpson"s parents, Joe and Tina, and her pal (and former assistant) CaCee Cobb and her beau, actor Donald Faison.
“They were all laughing," US Weekly quoted a source, as saying. Romo has recently been linked to Sophia Bush, Britney Spears and Alli Sims. He has also dated Carrie Underwood. However, the pair, who first met last year have only been hanging out for just a week, Jessica is introducing him as “her Man" to friends. "She"s already saying they"re dating. She"s crazy!" a pal said.