TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Thursday, October 18, 2007
London (ANI): Rocker Jon Bon Jovi has revealed that he longs for a quiet life. The 'It"s My Life" hitmaker said that he is not interested in the hustle-bustle of limelight and wants to lead a peaceful life. "I don't look at this week's hot starlet and think about trading in or trading up. I don't have a mistress or another family across town," the Mirror quoted him, as saying. However, the Bon Jovi star also insisted that he's not a boring person and he has had his share of fun in the past. "I'm not a saint and I haven't been a saint in the past!" he said.