TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Thursday, March 01, 2007
John Legend wants to record a single with Paris Hilton. The sexy soul singer thinks it would be "interesting" to work with the hotel heiress, who last year released her debut pop album 'Paris', and isn't worried about a collaboration ruining his credibility. Legend told Britain's Star magazine: "I bought her single 'Stars are Blind.' I thought it was a great song and should have done better even than it did. I'd do a song with her. It would be an interesting experience." Although Legend is a fan of Paris' music he doesn't share her love of retail therapy.
In fact, the musician admits he hates shopping, even though he is a follower of fashion. He added: "I'm moderately interested in fashion and I think I have good taste so I do have a certain influence over my style - but I don't love shopping!"