TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Monday, July 23, 2007
It seems that supermodel Kate Moss has finally realised the true persona of her ex-lover Pete Doherty. After chucking him out of the house and getting rid of his belongings, the supermodel has branded the Babyshambles frontman 'The Slug.'
According to pals, Moss chose the nickname because of the junkie rocker's habit of leaving a trail of nasty substances wherever he went. The scornful comment marks the final collapse for their troubled relationship, which ended after Doherty slept with a South African model.
"Pete's disgusting. He looks like a slug, acts like a slug and always leaves a trail of mess behind him," the News of the World quoted a friend of Moss' as saying.
Pals of the 33-year-old British beauty now maintain that there's no chance of a reunion between the pair. "She wants nothing to do with Pete. We all think it's great news. She's ditched his rock 'n' roll lifestyle and has started looking after herself again," the friend said.