TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Thursday, July 26, 2007
It seems that supermodel Kate Moss has found a love advisor in Rolling Stones rocker Ronnie Wood.
The British catwalk star, who split from boyfriend Pete Doherty earlier this month after he cheated on her with a South African model, has now turned to old pal Wood to help her recover from the failed relationship. Moss is currently staying with the reformed alcoholic and his wife Jo at their mansion in Surrey, England.
"Ronnie and Kate have a history of hellraising together so it's unusual that they are having a quiet time together," The Sun quoted a source, as saying. "Kate is washing her hair of Pete, and Ronnie and his wife Jo have been taking her mind off things. She has been friends with Ronnie for years. He is on the wagon and is great for her," the source added.
Meanwhile Moss is waiting to move into a 7.2million pound house in St John's Wood, North London.