TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Keith Urban has flown halfway round the world to spend an afternoon with wife Nicole Kidman. The country singer finished a week-long Australian promotional tour for his new album and flew straight to Los Angeles to take his wife to the theatre.
A source told People magazine: "They were so pleased to see each other. They kissed and hugged throughout the whole show. "They've barely been married nine months. They're still honeymooners."
Keith and Nicole, both 39, attended the opening performance of 'Distracted' starring Rita Wilson at the Mark Taper Forum. Also in attendance were Wilson's husband Tom Hanks, and Hollywood director Steven Spielberg who was accompanied by his wife Kate Capshaw. Alcoholic Keith completed a 90-day programme at the Betty Ford Clinic in January after he suffered a relapse. After his release from rehab, the singer accompanied Nicole on the red carpet throughout the awards season and they enjoyed a romantic holiday in St. Bart's.