TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Monday, July 02, 2007
Kelly Osbourne has moved in with her new boyfriend. The TV star, the daughter of rocker Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne, has embarked on a whirlwind romance with Jarrod Gorbel, lead singer of New York indie band The Honorary Title. Although the pair have only been dating for two months, Kelly has moved into Jarrod's New York home. A source told the New York Post newspaper: "Kelly is head-over-heels. She just moved in with him in Brooklyn."
The besotted couple were recently spotted having dinner with Kelly's friend Jonathan Cheban at New York's Uncle Jack's Steakhouse. The 22-year-old previously lived with her first boyfriend - Bert McCracken, lead singer of The Used. Last May, Kelly was reported to have married her ex-boyfriend - Fields musician Matty Derham - in an inflatable church at Ireland's Electric Picnic festival. However, the ceremony was not legally binding and the couple split in January.
Earlier this year, Kelly - who has a home in London - complained she was single due to her dislike of British men. She said: "I would like to find somebody, but there's a real lack of men in London. British boys can be a bit wimpy and a bit girly. "I don't want a guy who spends more time on his hair than I do."