TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Kelly Osbourne has revealed a member of her family has HIV.The TV presenter, daughter of Sharon Osbourne and rocker Ozzy Osbourne, made the revelation at an AIDS charity benefit at London's Koko club. She said: "This charity is really important to me because one of my family is HIV positive. And I am so, so proud of him." An onlooker said: "Kelly seemed really upset and could hardly speak through her tears. It was really emotional to hear her reveal something so personal." Kelly attended the Sunday night event with her cousin Terry, 40, star of TV show 'The Salon'. Kelly and mum Sharon have been involved with a number of HIV charities, however, this is the first time a personal link has been revealed.
The Osbourne family have gone through a series of serious health scares. Sharon overcame colon cancer in 2002, her eldest daughter Aimee had breast cancer surgery in 2003 while Ozzy was involved in a near-fatal quad bike accident in December of that year.