TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Kimberly Stewart was shocked when three lovers arrived at her party hosted at London's Wardour nightclub on Friday (13.04.07). The lady was stunned when current squeeze Kings of Leon singer Caleb Followill and former lovers model Calum Best and British comic David Walliams showed up.
A source said: "Kimberly couldn't believe it when she saw all three at the bash. Old flames meeting new flames would be a nightmare for most people, but Kimberly managed to cope with the awkward situation and still have a great night."
The 27-year-old model, the daughter of Rod Stewart, began her evening speaking to Calum - the son of late soccer legend George Best. The pair, who partied at Boujis and Chinawhite nightclubs during Kimberly's two-week stay in the UK capital, embraced when Kimberly arrived at the club.
Calum's mood changed when she turned her attentions to David. He stormed off leaving Kimberly to party with the Little Britain star, who'd had an intimate dinner with her at The Dorchester hotel's China Tang restaurant on Tuesday (10.04.07).
When Caleb arrived with his bandmates, Kimberly lost interest in David and spent the rest of the evening drinking tequila with the singer. Kimberly, who flew back to Los Angeles on Saturday (14.04.07), left with Caleb at 2am. Kimberly was in London to shoot the new campaign for fashion line Pinko.