TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Kylie Minogue put her recent break-up behind her to launch a London exhibition dedicated to her last night. The pop princess arrived in a stunning purple Grecian-style Dolce and Gabbana dress to open a retrospective of her showbiz outfits, 'Kylie - The Exhibition', at the Victoria and Albert Museum, in South Kensington. Kylie, 38, avoided questions about her recent split from long-term love Olivier Martinez, saying, "I'm here, it's all good". One onlooker told BANG Showbiz: "She looked absolutely amazing and was smiling from ear-to-ear. She was thoroughly enjoying herself and even danced to her own hit songs as she passed through the exhibition."
The exhibition features a timeline of Kylie's iconic outfits, from the mechanic overalls she wore as Charlene in Australian soap 'Neighbours' to the famous gold hotpants she wore for her 2000 'Spinning Around' video. The revealing hooded white jumpsuit from her 2001 'I Can't Get You Out Of My Head' video is also a highlight. DJ Gilles Peterson provided entertainment for the exclusive launch party which was attended by a host of the singer's friends, fashion designers and a galaxy of stars. Dita Von Teese - who has filed for divorce from Marilyn Manson - and Boy George were among the celebrities in attendance. George got very excited when he saw his own designs in a special mock-up of Kylie's dressing room.
Kylie was especially thrilled to see old friend and trusted confidante shoe designer Manolo Blahnik, who warmly embraced the diminutive star. Guests sipped on Showgirl cocktails and nibbled canapÉs served on plates adorned with Kylie-esque stilettos. Kylie also insisted that Evian mineral water, her favourite tipple on tour, was readily available - the bottled beverage was the official sponsor of the show. The exhibition runs from February 8 to June 10.