TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Kylie Minogue has rubbished rumours her ex-boyfriend Olivier Martinez cheated on her during their relationship. The Australian singer and the French actor ended their four-year romance earlier this month and despite reports Olivier had been unfaithful, Kylie doesn't believe any of the allegations levelled against her former lover. While promoting her new perfume, 'Darling', at London's world famous Harrods department store this week, she said: "None of the rumours about Olivier cheating are true. I don't believe any of it. "Olivier and I still care a lot about each other and there's still a lot of love there between us. I still speak to Olivier and you never know what will happen in the future."
She also tackled the allegations on her personal website, saying: "It is grossly unfair to demonise an honest man." Kylie - who battled breast cancer in 2005 - and Olivier's relationship was constantly tested by rumours of infidelity. The 41-year-old actor was linked to Israeli model Sarai Givati - who he is alleged to have enjoyed a Parisian break with in November 2006 - and former 'Lost' star Michelle Rodriguez. In 2005, he was spotted dining with actress Salma Hayek and George Clooney's ex French model Celine Balitran.
On Saturday February 3, just hours after Kylie, 38, and Olivier announced their split, the actor was seen embracing actress Penelope Cruz at Los Angeles' Chateau Marmont Hotel - the same hotel where he fell in love with the 'Spinning Around' singer.