TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Friday, July 13, 2007
Kylie Minogue is to copy Kate Winslet in her latest outing - as a character in a Titanic-themed episode of 'Doctor Who'. The Aussie pop princess will act as a guest sidekick to David Tennant's Doctor, in the episode 'Voyage of the Damned', which follows on from the series finale as a Christmas special.
Head writer Russell T Davies said, "We are delighted that Kylie Minogue will be joining the Doctor. 'Doctor Who' Christmas specials are always a joy and we feel very confident that this will be the most ambitious and best Christmas episode yet."
The episode will continue events after the dramatic end to the last series, in which the Titanic crashed through the walls of the Tardis.Kylie is said to be "thrilled" to join the popular show, continuing her return to the spotlight following her battle against breast cancer.
Meanwhile, comedian Catherine Tate has been announced as the new sidekick to the Doctor next year, reprising her role on the hit BBC One sci-fi show as runaway bride Donna.