- 'San Andreas' Movie Review: Promises To Keep You Thrilled
- Throwback Thursday: Kylie Minogue Celebrates Birthday, Shares Childhood Pic
- World Cancer Day: Hollywood Stars Who Battled The Disease
- Kylie Minogue Set CWG 2014 Closing Ceremony Stage On Fire!
- Minogue sisters planning a duet
- Celine Dion urges Britney, Kylie to follow her
Friday, October 19, 2007
Melbourne (ANI): Australian singer Kylie Minogue was stunned to see her 'ballooned" body after being treated for breast cancer. The 39-year old pop princess told the Nine Network that she was not prepared for the dramatic fluctuation in her weight during her intensive cancer treatment. "I went from next to nothing then I just ballooned with the drugs, and I guess now maybe I'm just curvy Kylie," theage.com.au quoted her, as saying.
Minogue admitted that she was aware about losing hair, but the weight gain came as a complete surprise to her. "I've been every other Kylie, who'd have thought it would be curvy Kylie. As far as losing hair and that process, you know it's going to happen, you try and prepare yourself," she said. "In a strange way I think I was quite well prepared for that because I am so used to having different looks. But, yeah, the body was a bit of a surprise," she added.