TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
Friday, October 19, 2007
Melbourne (ANI): Australian singer Kylie Minogue was stunned to see her 'ballooned" body after being treated for breast cancer. The 39-year old pop princess told the Nine Network that she was not prepared for the dramatic fluctuation in her weight during her intensive cancer treatment. "I went from next to nothing then I just ballooned with the drugs, and I guess now maybe I'm just curvy Kylie," theage.com.au quoted her, as saying.
Minogue admitted that she was aware about losing hair, but the weight gain came as a complete surprise to her. "I've been every other Kylie, who'd have thought it would be curvy Kylie. As far as losing hair and that process, you know it's going to happen, you try and prepare yourself," she said. "In a strange way I think I was quite well prepared for that because I am so used to having different looks. But, yeah, the body was a bit of a surprise," she added.