- 'San Andreas' Movie Review: Promises To Keep You Thrilled
- Throwback Thursday: Kylie Minogue Celebrates Birthday, Shares Childhood Pic
- World Cancer Day: Hollywood Stars Who Battled The Disease
- Kylie Minogue Set CWG 2014 Closing Ceremony Stage On Fire!
- Minogue sisters planning a duet
- Celine Dion urges Britney, Kylie to follow her
Monday, November 26, 2007
London, (ANI): Australian pop sensation, Kylie Minogue admitted that she still loves her cheating ex-beau Olivier Martinez but ruled off the possibility of a reunion. The 39-year-old singer said her feelings for Martinez, 41, will “always be there" despite them splitting this year after he was caught with 'three" other women.
“We have a mutual respect for each other and a love that will always be there," the sun quoted her, as saying. But Kylie insisted she did not want to rekindle their four-year romance and wanted to remain single. “Getting back is not even something I"ve thought about. We had a lovely time though. I don"t want to think about finding someone else," she said. Kylie"s new album is ready to the hit the market.