TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Monday, November 26, 2007
London, (ANI): Australian pop sensation, Kylie Minogue admitted that she still loves her cheating ex-beau Olivier Martinez but ruled off the possibility of a reunion. The 39-year-old singer said her feelings for Martinez, 41, will “always be there" despite them splitting this year after he was caught with 'three" other women.
“We have a mutual respect for each other and a love that will always be there," the sun quoted her, as saying. But Kylie insisted she did not want to rekindle their four-year romance and wanted to remain single. “Getting back is not even something I"ve thought about. We had a lovely time though. I don"t want to think about finding someone else," she said. Kylie"s new album is ready to the hit the market.