TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Monday, November 26, 2007
London, (ANI): Australian pop sensation, Kylie Minogue admitted that she still loves her cheating ex-beau Olivier Martinez but ruled off the possibility of a reunion. The 39-year-old singer said her feelings for Martinez, 41, will “always be there" despite them splitting this year after he was caught with 'three" other women.
“We have a mutual respect for each other and a love that will always be there," the sun quoted her, as saying. But Kylie insisted she did not want to rekindle their four-year romance and wanted to remain single. “Getting back is not even something I"ve thought about. We had a lovely time though. I don"t want to think about finding someone else," she said. Kylie"s new album is ready to the hit the market.