TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
London (ANI): Pop Singer Leona Lewis"s debut album, 'Spirit" has entered the British record books by becoming the fastest-selling debut album. In the seven-day record breaking run 'Spirit" sold more than 375,000 copies, some 12,000 more than the Arctic Monkeys' 2006 release 'Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not".
The 22-year old singer"s album is now the fourth fastest-selling album of all time, beneath Oasis" 'Be Here Now", Cold play"s 'X & Y", and Dido's 'Life For Rent". The 'X Factor winner", is already celebrating after her single, 'Bleeding Love", became the biggest selling song of the year and sold 111,978 copies.
Rumours are also abuzz that Lewis may be the one recording the theme tune for the next Bond flick, after Amy Winehouse was dumped owing to her drink and drugs benders.