TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
London (ANI): Pop Singer Leona Lewis"s debut album, 'Spirit" has entered the British record books by becoming the fastest-selling debut album. In the seven-day record breaking run 'Spirit" sold more than 375,000 copies, some 12,000 more than the Arctic Monkeys' 2006 release 'Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not".
The 22-year old singer"s album is now the fourth fastest-selling album of all time, beneath Oasis" 'Be Here Now", Cold play"s 'X & Y", and Dido's 'Life For Rent". The 'X Factor winner", is already celebrating after her single, 'Bleeding Love", became the biggest selling song of the year and sold 111,978 copies.
Rumours are also abuzz that Lewis may be the one recording the theme tune for the next Bond flick, after Amy Winehouse was dumped owing to her drink and drugs benders.