TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies
Monday, October 29, 2007
London, October 29 (ANI): English singer-songwriter Leona Lewis may record the theme tune for the next Bond flick, after Amy Winehouse was dumped owing to her drink and drugs benders. Film production company EON think that the 'X Factor" winner has the golden voice, and want her to perform the signature tune for the film.
"Leona's beaming from ear to ear at being asked to be part of such a huge movie," the News of the World quoted a friend of Leona, as saying. The 22nd Bond flick, which stars Daniel Craig in the role of the suave agent, is scheduled for release next year.