TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Virushka's First Wedding Anniversary: Virat Has This To Say!
- Gauri Khan's Floral Lehenga
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
Monday, October 29, 2007
London, October 29 (ANI): English singer-songwriter Leona Lewis may record the theme tune for the next Bond flick, after Amy Winehouse was dumped owing to her drink and drugs benders. Film production company EON think that the 'X Factor" winner has the golden voice, and want her to perform the signature tune for the film.
"Leona's beaming from ear to ear at being asked to be part of such a huge movie," the News of the World quoted a friend of Leona, as saying. The 22nd Bond flick, which stars Daniel Craig in the role of the suave agent, is scheduled for release next year.