TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
Monday, 26, November, 2007
London (ANI): Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher"s wild child days are well recorded. However, even he thinks that fellow British singer Amy Winehouse has gone a bit too far down the wild road. And, he"s now dishing out some advice to the troubled singer. “She plays with fire, you get burnt. That"s the way it goes. If she knows what she"s doing"s not good then she needs to back up a bit," the Sun quoted Liam, as saying. Nevertheless, Liam is not ready to give up on Winehouse.
“She"s young. I"d probably be doing the same thing — except twice the drugs. I"m sure she"ll grow out of it," he said. He gave quite a tepid reaction on Wino"s music too. “It"s alright. I like that Rehab. I"ve just heard stuff on TV. She"s good," he said. Now that came as a praise from someone who vouches for just two names in music: The Beatles and of course Oasis.