- Tony Bennett Grieves Amy Winehouse's Death, Says She Was His Idol
- Amy Winehouse Birthday: Facts To Know About The Grammy Winner
- Amy Review: A Beautiful Documentary On The Lost Star, Amy Winehouse
- Amy Winehouse's Documentary 'Amy' Trailer Is Out
- Amy Winehouse's Documentary 'Amy' To Release In July, See Poster
- Amy Winehouse's Life-Size Bronze Statue Unveiled In London
Monday, 26, November, 2007
London (ANI): Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher"s wild child days are well recorded. However, even he thinks that fellow British singer Amy Winehouse has gone a bit too far down the wild road. And, he"s now dishing out some advice to the troubled singer. “She plays with fire, you get burnt. That"s the way it goes. If she knows what she"s doing"s not good then she needs to back up a bit," the Sun quoted Liam, as saying. Nevertheless, Liam is not ready to give up on Winehouse.
“She"s young. I"d probably be doing the same thing — except twice the drugs. I"m sure she"ll grow out of it," he said. He gave quite a tepid reaction on Wino"s music too. “It"s alright. I like that Rehab. I"ve just heard stuff on TV. She"s good," he said. Now that came as a praise from someone who vouches for just two names in music: The Beatles and of course Oasis.