TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Monday, 26, November, 2007
London (ANI): Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher"s wild child days are well recorded. However, even he thinks that fellow British singer Amy Winehouse has gone a bit too far down the wild road. And, he"s now dishing out some advice to the troubled singer. “She plays with fire, you get burnt. That"s the way it goes. If she knows what she"s doing"s not good then she needs to back up a bit," the Sun quoted Liam, as saying. Nevertheless, Liam is not ready to give up on Winehouse.
“She"s young. I"d probably be doing the same thing — except twice the drugs. I"m sure she"ll grow out of it," he said. He gave quite a tepid reaction on Wino"s music too. “It"s alright. I like that Rehab. I"ve just heard stuff on TV. She"s good," he said. Now that came as a praise from someone who vouches for just two names in music: The Beatles and of course Oasis.