TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is What The Supreme Court Had To Say About The Rafale Deal — 12 Points
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 1 — Live Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Old Debit/ATM/Credit Cards To Become Invalid From 31 December
- Delivery Boy Eats Food Before Delivering It [Video]
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Monday, November 19, 2007
Washington (ANI): Soon-to-be mom Jennifer Lopez has denied reports of an alleged health scare during her pregnancy coercing her to cut back on touring. The 38-year-old star has made it clear that she is very healthy and would be touring as per prior schedule.
"Despite erroneous reports of Jennifer Lopez having difficulties with her pregnancy, we are happy to confirm she is very healthy and continuing with her schedule as planned," People quoted her rep, as saying.
After much silence, Lopez finally confirmed her pregnancy on Nov. 7 during a Miami stop on her El Cantante Tour with husband Marc Anthony. "Marc and I are expecting a baby!" she told the crowd.