- Jennifer Lopez's Failed Romances & Marriages
- Marc Anthony Marries Shannon De Lima
- Jennifer Lopez Talks About Bennifer, Her Called Off Wedding With Ben Affleck
- J Lo to talk about her past on TV
- Reunited Michael Jackson family performs together after 2 decades
- Jennifer Lopez singing at wedding after divorce
Monday, November 19, 2007
Washington (ANI): Soon-to-be mom Jennifer Lopez has denied reports of an alleged health scare during her pregnancy coercing her to cut back on touring. The 38-year-old star has made it clear that she is very healthy and would be touring as per prior schedule.
"Despite erroneous reports of Jennifer Lopez having difficulties with her pregnancy, we are happy to confirm she is very healthy and continuing with her schedule as planned," People quoted her rep, as saying.
After much silence, Lopez finally confirmed her pregnancy on Nov. 7 during a Miami stop on her El Cantante Tour with husband Marc Anthony. "Marc and I are expecting a baby!" she told the crowd.