TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Monday, November 19, 2007
Washington (ANI): Soon-to-be mom Jennifer Lopez has denied reports of an alleged health scare during her pregnancy coercing her to cut back on touring. The 38-year-old star has made it clear that she is very healthy and would be touring as per prior schedule.
"Despite erroneous reports of Jennifer Lopez having difficulties with her pregnancy, we are happy to confirm she is very healthy and continuing with her schedule as planned," People quoted her rep, as saying.
After much silence, Lopez finally confirmed her pregnancy on Nov. 7 during a Miami stop on her El Cantante Tour with husband Marc Anthony. "Marc and I are expecting a baby!" she told the crowd.