TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Madonna has met the three-year-old Malawian girl she reportedly wants to adopt. The singer is currently in Malawi with adopted son David and daughter Lourdes and the trio visited the orphanage where the child, called Grace, lives earlier this week. Despite her publicist denying she is to adopt again, Madonna has reportedly told friends she is looking for a sister for David and is considering welcoming Grace into her family.
A source said: "Madonna was talking with Grace and looked very happy. They were together for about 15 minutes." The 48-year-old star first saw Grace on DVD footage and fell in love with her immediately. She then asked for a 15-minute film to be made of the little girl, who has no relatives and has been living at the orphanage since she was three months old. However, though she had a successful meeting with Grace, Madonna has not made a final decision on the adoption. She has allegedly met with 10 other children, on the request of the Malawian authorities.
A source said: "Grace may not be the child Madonna adopts though she certainly is a favourite. Madonna is considering other children." Madonna's representatives have repeatedly denied the star is in Malawi to adopt again, insisting she is only in the country to do charity work. Publicist Liz Rosenberg said: "Madonna is indeed going to Africa to continue her work with the Raising Malawi organisation. She is overseeing the building of a children's health care centre. "She is absolutely not adopting another baby. I know that has been a rumour ever since she began the adoption process for her son David but it just isn't true."