TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
The only time they will be giving each other presents, is during their anniversary on December 22. The no-Christmas rule is not only because of the couple"s strict Kabbalah faith, but also because Madge feels that Xmas has become too commercialised. That"s the reason why there won"t be loads of gifts under the tree. However, Ritchie insists that the kids are happy with their gifts.
"As long as the kids get three presents at Christmas, everyone's happy,'' News.com.au quoted him, as saying. Also missing from the Ritchie household will be the traditional Christmas dinner or lunch. The turkey and stuffing will instead be replaced by low-fat, macrobiotic feast prepared by the chef that will be based on grains - such as quinoa - and vegetables.
There will be a small amount of unsalted meat for the children and for Ritchie though. "They entertain beautifully, but it isn't what you would call conventional,'' the website quoted a friend, as saying. "A housekeeper will set out a great big table covered in stuff, all macrobiotic, which no one dares eat unless Madonna tucks in. They're all terrified of her,'' the pal added.