TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
The only time they will be giving each other presents, is during their anniversary on December 22. The no-Christmas rule is not only because of the couple"s strict Kabbalah faith, but also because Madge feels that Xmas has become too commercialised. That"s the reason why there won"t be loads of gifts under the tree. However, Ritchie insists that the kids are happy with their gifts.
"As long as the kids get three presents at Christmas, everyone's happy,'' News.com.au quoted him, as saying. Also missing from the Ritchie household will be the traditional Christmas dinner or lunch. The turkey and stuffing will instead be replaced by low-fat, macrobiotic feast prepared by the chef that will be based on grains - such as quinoa - and vegetables.
There will be a small amount of unsalted meat for the children and for Ritchie though. "They entertain beautifully, but it isn't what you would call conventional,'' the website quoted a friend, as saying. "A housekeeper will set out a great big table covered in stuff, all macrobiotic, which no one dares eat unless Madonna tucks in. They're all terrified of her,'' the pal added.