TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Thursday, September 27, 2007
London (ANI): Pop star Madonna might be able to give women half her age a run for their money in the body department, but her wrinkled and vein-ravaged hands are showing that age is taking its toll on her. The pop diva, who was spotted at London's Cecconi's restaurant, has maintained her youthful physique by vigorous exercise and careful diet.
However, all the exercises won"t help her stay young, say plastic surgeons who revealed that hand skin is particularly susceptible to losing its plumpness over time and it is one of the parts of the body which reveal a person's age. The 49-year-old star is planning to launch another world tour to mark her 50th birthday in August next year. Madonna was recently in news for walking out of her 25-year deal with Warner Music and signing a 100 million dollar contract with tour promoter Live Nation
Singer Natasha Bedingfield found herself admiring music icon Madonna all the more after recording a version of Madge"s hit song 'Ray Of Light". The blonde singer picked up Madonna"s 1998 hit 'Ray of Light" for an album celebrating Radio 1"s 40th anniversary. Bedingfield admits that she found herself respecting Madonna all the more after realising how difficult it is to sing that particular song.
“I have so much respect for Madonna after learning how hard it is to sing that song," the Sun quoted Bedingfield, as saying. “She has an amazing voice — the range you need to sing the song is incredible," she added. Bedingfield"s new single Say It Again will be out on October 8
keywords: pop star madonna, londons cecconis restaurant, ray of light, madges hit song, madonnas 1998 hit, wrinkled vein-ravaged hands, maintained youthful physique, vigorous exercise, careful diet, 50th birthday august, 25 year deal¸ warner music, 100 million dollar, promoter live nation, bedingfields new single, singer natasha bedingfield, say it again.