TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
As an unlucky crew member recently found out, you don't pass a remark about singer Madonna's kids and get away with it.
Madonna had taken youngest tot David on the set of her husband director Guy Ritchie's new film, RocknRolla at the 3 Mills Studios, in Bow, East London, recently. However, the happy outing soon turned sour when Madge overheard a conversation between two crew members. It seems that in the course of conversation, one of the crew claimed that little David was a "Lucky B*****d" to be adopted by Madge and Ritchie. Unluckily for her, Madge happened to overhear the chat and let rip into the woman.
"Madonna looked astonished by what was said and words were exchanged between them. Madge seemed very protective of her son and didn't want anyone talking of him in such a manner," the Mirror quoted a source, as saying. "At the end of the day, she's just a mum and doesn't want anyone speaking ill of her family. She looked really hurt and shocked by the comment and let her feelings be made known," the source added.
And not only did the woman get a piece of Madge's mind, but was also fired from the sets.