TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Friday, July 06, 2007
Pop superstar Madonna could be set for a cameo on cult animated show 'The Simpsons' - if creator Matt Groening gets his way.
The cartoon genius is desperate for the singer to star in his series, following the likes of recent celebrity guest stars Britney Spears, Mel Gibson, Stephen Hawking, Sir Elton John and Dolly Parton.
Groening says, "We would love her to do the show. She's one of the people we haven't been able to get yet." He also revealed plans for a Prison Break episode in the near future "with tattoos and everything!"