TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Friday, March 02, 2007
Madonna wants daughter Lourdes to wear her wedding dress when she gets married. The singer is keeping her ivory Stella McCartney designer gown for her 10-year-old daughter's special day, after Lourdes begged her mother to let her wear it. Madonna confessed to Elle magazine: "The only thing Lourdes has requested to have when she grows up is my wedding dress, to wear for her own wedding." While Madonna and Lourdes agree on wedding attire, they don't always agree on fashion. The 48-year-old pop superstar, famed for her outrageous stage outfits, admits she disapproves of her daughter's clothes choices.
Madonna said: "My daughter is going through the phase of wearing jeans so tight she can't bend her knees in them. I have a go at her and say, 'Can't you wear something else? And can you please wear a belt because I don't want to see your butt crack when you bend over.