- Gwen Stefani Glad To Fulfil Blake Shelton's Disneyland Dream
- Gwen Stefani Named Global Ambassador For Cosmetic Brand Revlon
- Gwen Stefani Proposed To Blake! Ends On A Happy Note!
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Soon To Have Their First Child!
- Busted! Rumours Regarding Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani Engagement
- Gwen Stefani & Blake Shelton's Romance Going To The Next Level? Couple Moving In, Reports
Friday, September 28, 2007
Washington (ANI): Singer Maria Carey has responded to Sean 'Diddy" Combs" statement that his new fragrance Unforgivable is better than her M by dismissing his scent as a 'one-night-stand smell". Diddy challenged Carey by calling her and other celebs for a Pepsi-style smell test open to the public during a recent TV appearance in America.
However, Carey is the first celebrity to respond to the challenge. "I heard about this competition, and I wish Puff (Combs) all the best with his new fragrance," Contactmusic quoted Carey, as saying. "I think we're actually appealing to different types of women. M by Mariah Carey is about being unforgettable, not unforgivable.
"It's not about a menage a trois or a one night stand, it's for the woman who wants the man to fall in love with her immediately, stay in love, and treat her like royalty," she added. Other stars included in the challenge by Diddy are ex-girlfriend Jennifer Lopez, Sarah Jessica Parker and Gwen Stefani.
"I invite them to come out, meet me on a Saturday or Sunday on 5th Avenue (New York) and we do it like Pepsi blind smell taste. We can do it in front of my Sean John store," Diddy said. “My fragrance is launching and we can see whose fragrance is better, mine or yours. And the loser has to pay for a shopping spree," he added.