TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Friday, September 28, 2007
Washington (ANI): Singer Maria Carey has responded to Sean 'Diddy" Combs" statement that his new fragrance Unforgivable is better than her M by dismissing his scent as a 'one-night-stand smell". Diddy challenged Carey by calling her and other celebs for a Pepsi-style smell test open to the public during a recent TV appearance in America.
However, Carey is the first celebrity to respond to the challenge. "I heard about this competition, and I wish Puff (Combs) all the best with his new fragrance," Contactmusic quoted Carey, as saying. "I think we're actually appealing to different types of women. M by Mariah Carey is about being unforgettable, not unforgivable.
"It's not about a menage a trois or a one night stand, it's for the woman who wants the man to fall in love with her immediately, stay in love, and treat her like royalty," she added. Other stars included in the challenge by Diddy are ex-girlfriend Jennifer Lopez, Sarah Jessica Parker and Gwen Stefani.
"I invite them to come out, meet me on a Saturday or Sunday on 5th Avenue (New York) and we do it like Pepsi blind smell taste. We can do it in front of my Sean John store," Diddy said. “My fragrance is launching and we can see whose fragrance is better, mine or yours. And the loser has to pay for a shopping spree," he added.