TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
New York (ANI): Sir Paul McCartney has reportedly made it clear to his friends that he will now go around only with women who do not have to ask him for money, and have their own means of livelihood. The former 'Beatle', who has been seeing Nancy Shevell of late, feels very comfortable with her because she is not seeing him because of his money.
"The fact Nancy is successful in her own right makes him feel much more relaxed around her. Paul says she is not with him for what's in it for her. He will certainly now only date women who have their own means," the New York Daily News quoted an unnamed friend of McCartney as telling the Sunday Mirror.
The source also pointed out that McCartney"s beloved first wife, Linda Eastman, belonged to a wealthy New York family and started a successful vegetarian food business. "He said Linda never asked him for money - even though she knew she could have what she wanted from him," the source said.
McCartney"s decision to see women with their own means is said to be a result of the acrimonious break-up of his marriage to Heather Mills, who has been fighting him for a hefty slice of the singer"s reported 1.6 billion-dollar fortune.
Nancy, the Metropolitan Transportation Authority board member, is the daughter of wealthy New England Motor Freight owner Mike Shevell. She is separated from her husband, Bruce Blakeman, a commissioner at the Port Authority.